|Job Title:||Senior Project Manager|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, London|
|Salary:||45000 - 55000|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Howells|
|Job Published:||about 4 years ago|
A leading telecommunications provider are recruiting for a Senior Project Manager to work within Fire, Security, & Integrated Projects in London and the South. As Senior Project Manager you will need experience in managing large projects and /or a portfolio of smaller projects. Our large project values are £500-£2M and small projects are typically from £100-500K.
What are my responsibilities?
• Safe delivery of all projects through implementation of suitable HSE plan and ensuring compliance to HSE policies and procedures
• Identifies/creates additional opportunities out of on-going projects
• Works closely with Sales Team in bid phase to ensure all possible information has been captured and in QMIP Tool
• Identify and assess all project risks, utilizing available risk measurement tools/relevant risk registers. Ensures significant risks are recorded on department risk register and devise suitable strategies for risk mitigation
• Influences and drives the delivery in-line with contract requirements (NEC, JCT or Bespoke) Identifies and negotiates change requests with stakeholders and incorporates into contracts
• Defines and agrees with stakeholders the strategy for making/mitigating/defending claims, involving the project team in the identification of changes and claims and putting into practice
• Play an active role in the selection of Sub Contractors for specific project criteria, working closely with Bid Management in ensuring adequate documentation is prepared and issued for Ebid activity
• Networks and communicates with wider organization (particularly sales) on the development of future business opportunities.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• A qualification in Project Management, APM/Prince2 practitioner or the ability to demonstrate equivalent experience
• Be able to demonstrate a track record in managing the balance of quality, time and cost challenges of complex technology projects and the administration of NEC, JCT or equivalent forms of contract within the building industry
• A proven track record of project delivery & management in construction engineering
• Knowledge of LoA (Limit of Authority) procedures
• Must have understanding of NEC, JCT Contracts
• Excellent organisation and leadership skills
• Strong communicator a with the ability to demonstrate good stakeholder management skills
• Experience of commercial and B2B contractual agreements
Package includes Car or Car Allowance, target bonus 7.5%, exceed bonus target to 15%.
We look forward to receiving your application.