|Job Title:||Senior Project Manager - Rail Electrification|
|Salary:||Competitive + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Claire Baker|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
As a Senior Project Manager you will lead/contribute to preparation of accurate estimates, negotiate successful work packages, clearly define the overall concept of the project, provide a positive customer experience and have expansive commercial acumen, ideally with electrical engineering knowledge in a rail environment.
• Electrical or Engineering degree qualified.
• Member of a professional institution (or working towards this).
• Extensive Project Management experience within a large multi-disciplinary or turnkey UK rail projects.
• Strong management skills and excellent communication skills with peers at all levels of the business, internally and externally.
• Having Switchgear or electrical background (Electrical Engineering or Rail environment).
• Previous Experience working on large multi-million pound projects.
Our client is offering a competitive remuneration package.
This is a great opportunity for an individual who is looking for genuine career progression within a company who strongly believes in the career development of their employees.
This client also has Project Manager roles in rail electrification.
We look forward to receiving your application.