My client is a multi-disciplinary design and engineering company looking to appoint a Senior Project Planner. The project planner will be working closely with the project leads to develop and manage schedules in Primavera P6.
- Microsoft Excel including advanced formulas and pivot tables
- Technical proficient with Primavera P6
- Experience of Microsoft Project
- Experience with Management Reporting
- Experience of stakeholder Management
- Experience with a variety of Construction Contracts
- Presentation skills and the ability to run workshops
- Good general software ability
- Earned Value Management
- Risk Management
- Change Management
- NEC Contract
- Primavera P6
- APMP / PMI
- HND or equivalent in engineering
To manage and coordinate a planning process, analyse and challenge schedule / programme updates, progress and variance tracking and dashboard reporting either in its entirety or in cooperation with a project specific planner.
- Work as part of a project control team to build a best practice project control capability.
- Improve project performance.
- Monitor and Control Project schedule risks.
- Develop and manage resource loaded schedules and guide the project team to create a robust
- project baseline.
- Facilitate weekly project update meetings to challenge performance and further progress, update
- forecast to complete hours and implement changes derived from assessments made.
- Highlight potential risk, critical path analysis, and provide suitable mitigation measures to the
- Support the change control process and implement baseline change requests with in primavera P6.
- Continually improve and streamline the planning process. Maintain a consistent process and
- evaluate the benefit of reporting.
We look forward to receiving your application. For more information please contact David Ward at ALLEN & YORK 01202 888 986.