|Job Title:||Senior Quantity Surveyor|
|Location:||South East England, England|
|Contact Name:||Zoe Payne|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Senior Quantity Surveyor
£50K + performance related bonus
Specialist, civil engineering and groundworks sub-contractor, are looking for an experienced quantity surveyor to work on projects of up to £15M throughout the South East of England.
You will sit within a well-established commercial team, and focus on the day-to-day running of civils projects, predominately within the housebuilding sector.
You will be responsible for the commercial management on a number of live and pre-construction projects and will ideally you will have a construction related degree.
- Commercial administration and management of a number of projects.
- Timely submission of monthly valuations.
- Control of variation accounts and management of invoices/payments received.
- Cost reporting and preparation of final accounts.
- Competent understanding of technical drawings and measurement.
- Liaising with buyers and procurement.
- Understanding of Contract Law, specification and pricing.
This is a challenging and face-paced job, and in return you will receive a competitive salary and performance-based bonus.
If you would like more information about this position, please contact Bev Brackpool at ALLEN & YORK 01202 888 986 or simply apply via our website.
We look forward to receiving your application.