Allen & York are continuing our support of a leading UK consultancy group, who are looking to grow their contaminated land and remediation team in the South East of England.
We are looking for an individual who has a solid background in the ground investigation market, that is looking to make a move into a remediation design and consenting type position. You will hold a specialist position within the team and be relied upon to make key decisions across a diverse project portfolio.
- Undertaking and co-ordinating investigations and remediation works
- Drafting and reviewing reporting and design works
- Preparation of permits and consents (MTP, MMP notifications etc)
- Preparation of site specific risk assessments, method statements H&S plans etc.
- Preparing and reviewing remediation validation/completion reports
- Complete the tendering process and assist with new bids
- Liaising confidently with clients and stakeholders
- At least 5 years of professional experience within the contaminated land sector
- Qualified to degree level in an environmental/chemistry field
- Hand on experience of site work, sampling, site supervision
- CSCS card, completion of SSSTS or SMSTS training would be an advantage
- Strong understanding of the UK contaminated land regime and remediation technologies
This is a strong opportunity to join one of the UK largest contaminated land teams by revenue, at a time of continued growth in an unstable market. Applications will be reviewed and appraised as soon as they are received.