|Job Title:||Senior / Principal Air Quality Consultant London|
|Salary:||Up to £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Barrie Dempster|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Our Client, a large multidisciplinary environment consultancy, is looking for a confident and dedicated Senior / Principal Air Quality Consultant to join their growing team in London.
Our client uses the most innovative range of resources available to provide clients with the most appropriate solution for each specific project.
The successful candidate will be an expert in air quantity modelling and monitoring, with good GIS and data processing skills.
- Dispersion modelling using ADMS and ADMS-Roads.
- Designing and implementing ambient air quality monitoring plans.
- Contributing to bid submissions, preparing quotes and tenders.
- Project management to budget, programme and scope.
- Experience in an air quality consultancy or similar organisation.
- Excellent working knowledge and demonstrable understanding of relevant legislation, policy, technical guidance and industry standards and best practice relating to air quality.
- A degree in a scientific discipline is required.
- Experience of project management.
If you are interested or would like more information about the role, then please contact Barrie Dempster on email@example.com or on 01202 888 986.