Senior / Principal Contaminated Land Consultant
£35k- £60k, London (Hybrid and Flexible Working)
Are you a contaminated land professional, with experience in delivering contaminated land / remediation projects from tender/phase 1 through to validation/verification stages, looking for a great new role!
We're looking for a Senior / Principal Contaminated Land Consultant to join our clients UK Brownfield team providing tailored environmental and technical assistance, and management programmes to the European real estate industry. If this sounds like you, read on!
- Be a confident, motivated individual with a strong technical background and experience in a range of projects to assist with supporting and delivering our services.
- Have a good understanding of contaminated land legislation and the planning regime as well as ability to provide clear commercial advice specific to individual Client and project needs.
- Be well-rounded with experience in delivering contaminated land / remediation projects from tender/phase 1 through to validation/verification stages.
- A BSc or BEng in a relevant Geological or Environmental Discipline and MSc in related subject an advantage.
- A broad understanding and experience of environmental assessments, the process and the standard information required to generate environmental reports.
- Design and implementation of Preliminary Risk Assessments and Intrusive Ground Investigations including soil and rock logging, soil and groundwater sampling and in-situ testing.
- Interpretative report writing including undertaking human health risk and groundwater assessment utilising CLEA, ConSim, RBCA, SNIFFER, BP RISC and EA Remedial Targets for Hydrogeological Risk Assessment.
- Experience of design and successful delivery of contaminated land remedial works and verification reporting.
- Good project and time-management as well as a strong work ethic.
Why this role?
The client we are working with pride themselves on their close working relationships with clients and their strong reputation for technical excellence within their fields. They recognise the value of equal employment opportunities. They offer competitive remuneration and benefits packages and strive to provide their staff with a friendly, professional, dynamic and supportive working environment, and with opportunity to develop and enhance their careers.
Get in touch today by clicking the apply button above, or send an email to Tom at: firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more or to arrange a confidential chat.
Allen & York - delivering Sustainable Recruitment Solutions since 1993.