Senior/Principal Ecologist - Brighton
My client is a small, but ambitious consultancy based in Brighton. They are now looking for a Senior or Principal Ecologist to join their fledgling ecology team and help drive it's development forwards.
- Managing a small team of ecologists and sub-contractors/consultants;
- Managing and scheduling all necessary surveys for projects;
- Undertaking ecological surveys;
- Producing good quality ecological reports;
- Managing projects;
- Keeping existing clients happy;
- Developing new clients.
- Experienced ecologist
- Good at client/staff management, and good at developing new business
Most of their work comes from repeat business, so good quality reports, and good client management is essential. They are also looking to expand and develop the team so the successful candidate needs to be good at developing new business.