Senior or Principal EIA Consultant
My client is a leading engineering, technical and environmental consultancy with specific expertise in the sectors of water, energy, waste and climate change. Due to continued and sustained growth they are looking to recruit either a Senior or Principal EIA Consultant.
Ideally you will be a highly experienced Principal/Senior Consultant with proven UK-based EIA, planning and leadership experience. You will have the opportunity to project manage a variety of exciting infrastructure projects and play an integral role in the continued growth and success of the business.
You will lead and manage your own projects, manage multi-disciplinary teams and deliver all aspects of consultancy from tendering, budget control, leading projects, generating new business and nurturing existing client relationships.
You will fit into an existing team seeking to expand. You will be responsible for delivering into a wide range of projects using your technical EIA, planning and project management skills as well as having commercial responsibility for business development. You will also play a key role in the development of new and existing work streams and the active management of client relationships.
Location is flexible and can be based in any of the Bristol, Oxford, London or Manchester offices. The role will involve work across the rest of the UK and there may be occasional opportunities to be involved in projects internationally also.
Skills and Experience
Ideally you have:
- Degree qualification in EIA and / or town planning;
- Relevant postgraduate qualification;
- Chartered status (RTPI, IEMA);
- Demonstrable experience working with multi-disciplinary teams;
- In depth practical working knowledge of the UK planning system and consenting process;
- Strong technical ability with experience in the management and delivery of EIA;
- Experience of Strategic Environmental Assessment and Sustainability Appraisal, ideally in the water sector;
- Proven experience of project management, budget control and leading projects;
- Track record of business development, winning work and client management;
- Experience in consulting and negotiating with planning authorities, regulators and stakeholders.
This is an exciting and rewarding place to work, with the opportunity to make a difference. You will work with an exceptional team of talented, dedicated and supportive individuals.
We look forward to receiving your application. For further information, then please contact Barrie Dempster at Allen & York on 01202 888986 or email email@example.com