We are seeking a qualified and experienced professional as a technical lead for feasibility studies, due diligence, design and technical advisor roles on solar PV projects for our leading global engineering, consulting and construction company.
Technical lead for solar PV advisory work, which may include, due diligence reports, site inspections, construction monitoring, yield assessments, performance reviews and site selection/feasibility.
- Prepare technical and non technical reports to a high standard to budget.
- Proactively contribute to various marketing and tender initiatives.
- Proactively contribute to managing existing key clients and building new clients.
- Work effectively on several projects concurrently.
- Work alongside other professionals in multi disciplinary teams.
- Degree in Engineering or a related subject, with a professional qualification such as Chartered Engineer. Ideally, in addition, an MSc or equivalent in Renewable Energy, or related subject. Proven interest in working in the renewables sector long-term.
- A minimum of 5 years work experience is essential, with at least 3 years as a solar PV specialist.
- Excellent level of general technical knowledge on the design, operation and maintenance of solar PV assets in the UK;
- Performance forecasts of new assets and reviews of existing assets;
- Construction of solar PV assets;
- Holding responsibility for project delivery to time, quality and budget;
- Identifying and understating customer needs and supporting the development of new business.
- PV modelling software such as PVSyst;
- Detailed design of solar PV and ancillary electrical systems;
- Applicable UK standards and legislation including Ofgem accreditation process;
- Project finance and contracts.
We look forward to receiving your application.