|Job Title:||Senior/Principal Environmental Impact Assessment Consultants|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Barrie Dempster|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Senior/Principal Environmental Impact Assessment Consultant
Are you a Senior or Principal EIA Consultant looking for a new challenge? My client is a leading engineering, technical and environmental consultancy with specific expertise in the sectors of water, energy, waste and climate change. You will be working on a wide range of project with a range of clients within the public and private sectors including the European Commission, central and local Government, utilities and developers.
You will have the opportunity to project manage a variety of exciting infrastructure projects and play an integral role in the continued growth and success of the business. You will lead and manage your own projects, manage multi-disciplinary teams and deliver all aspects of consultancy from tendering, budget control, leading projects, generating new business and nurturing existing client relationships.
Ideally you if you have:
- Degree qualification in EIA and / or town planning;
- Relevant postgraduate qualification;
- Chartered status (RTPI, IEMA);
- Demonstrable experience working with multi-disciplinary teams;
- In depth, practical working knowledge of the UK planning system and consenting process;
- Strong technical ability with experience in the management and delivery of EIA;
- Experience of Strategic Environmental Assessment and Sustainability Appraisal, ideally in the water sector;
- Proven experience of project management,
- Track record of business development, winning work and client management;
- Experience in consulting, negotiation and stakeholder management.
You will fit into an existing team seeking to expand. You will be responsible for delivering into a wide range of projects using your technical EIA, planning and project management skills as well as having commercial responsibility for business development. The role will involve the development of new and existing work streams and the active management of client relationships.
You can be based in offices in Harwell, London or Manchester and the role will involve work across the rest of the UK and there maybe occasional opportunities to be involved in projects abroad.
We look forward to receiving your application. For further information, then please contact Barrie Dempster at ALLEN & YORK LTD on 01202 888986 or email email@example.com