Senior Town Planner - Hampshire
£35,000+ (includes excellent benefits)
Excellent opportunity for an aspiring Planner, or current Senior Planner in a small firm to join a leading consultancy as a main Associate for their Hampshire Office.
One of the top Southern Planning Consultancies is opening their doors to offer a rare opportunity within their tight knit Planning team in Hampshire. The Practice serves a fantastic range of clients drawn by the firm's excellent feedback and repeat business from both private and public sectors.
If you are looking to get stuck into a role where every day offers a variety of work, encompassing both small bespoke developments to large-scale, complex projects, then please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Local Authority Planners with Development Control (DC) experience are welcomed to apply.
- Chartered member of MRTPI preferable (not essential)
- Strong grasp of statutory planning policy, procedures and requirements, especially in Development Control
- Commercially aware pioneer in town planning
- Ability to manage multiple projects and teams to deliver to, and exceed client expectations.
- Experience of mentoring junior staff desirable.
The company is currently putting together their shortlist, and applications will be considered until the right person is located. The company was founded, and continues to expand successfully, through the support and value they give all their staff, from Graduate to Director.
If you want to be part of a team building for the future, please get in touch.