|Job Title:||Senior/Principal Structural Engineer|
|Location:||UK - England - South West England, Bristol|
|Salary:||£40k - £55k - dependant on level of experience|
|Contact Name:||Lisa Newman|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
Ideally suited to career minded and technically advanced Structural Engineers. You will need to demonstrate the following:
• Degree qualified in an engineering discipline
• Strong experience in the structural design of buildings (ideally)
• Considerable experience in the transportation industry, including supervising aspects of a project of significant scale
• Experience of working on projects in a professional services environment
• The ability to think in an innovative and entrepreneurial manner with good understanding of commercial aspects of a project
• A passion for engineering excellence, and a desire to embrace new and innovative thinking
• Good motivation, influencing, people management and delegation skills
• Outstanding communication skills and demonstrable presentation skills
• Chartered Engineer status (or working towards)
• Client facing skills and experience
Reporting to the Technical Director, you will provide technical support into a variety of projects. As we operate in such a diverse marketplace, you will gain an experience of working on a wide and varied portfolio of projects which will enhance your skills and test your technical knowledge.
You will be responsible for assisting in the delivery of project-related tasks to meet budget, time-frame and quality targets, meeting or exceeding client expectations, contributing towards the achievement of the divisional business plan and to build networks within the industry.
We will ensure that we offer personal development which will allow you to progress your career and offer you the opportunity to be mentored by industry recognized Technical Leaders in their field who will lend you their experience and ensure that the training you receive will give you the best possible chance of success.
Our client is offering a competitive package for the successful individual that will reflect your level of experience. Genuine opportunity to further develop your career within a global organisation.
We look forward to receiving your application. For further information, please contact Lisa Newman at ALLEN & YORK on 01202888986