Our Client is a highly professional provider of solar services with prospects in the fields of wind, power, solar energy, bio-energy and geothermal energy. You will join a leading, international company working in Germany Europe, Asia, Australia and USA.
You will be responsible for;
All reactive maintenance on designated plants
Service call outs with in the contractual response times
Alerts from security and output/performance monitoring services
Perform scheduled maintenance and corrective maintenance works for solar plants to ensure the ongoing operation of the plants.
Contact with the Senior Technical Manager and the Project Managers.
Liaise with internal and external parties such as in-house LV and HV teams, subcontractors and third parties.
Working per our UK H&S system and carrying out site inductions (when required). Additionally, for senior candidates: team leadership and key involvement in reporting and health and safety processes.
- Minimum 2-3 years work experience at LV, with strong preference for experience on ground mounted solar farms.
- Trained to Nationally Recognized qualifications in LV operational works. C&G 2330 level 2/3 or equivalent and C&G BS7671 17th edition.
- Full clean driving license.
- High voltage authorised Person experience (Senior Electrician) ideally.
- Diligent attitude.
- Ability and willingness to follow procedures with an emphasis on the importance of health and safety.
- A strong team player.
- Resilient with a willingness to work outdoors even in the winter.
- Ability to take initiative and come up with practical solutions to faults, park issues.
- exciting challenges as part of a team of professionals.
- international focus that will open up excellent future prospects for you.
- As an expanding supplier in the renewables sector, we create opportunities for personal and professional development.
- opportunities for further development that you would expect of a company of a global size.