This is an opportunity you will not want to pass up, to join an established Practice with a network of offices throughout the UK, our client has recently won a number of long-term projects and it is no wonder… they pride themselves on delivering a high standard of finish and prioritise client satisfaction?
So that they can maintain their standard and continue to be an award-winning business they are keen to find and experienced Employer's Agent to work on high profile new build and regeneration projects in London and the Home Counties area.
You will work closely with clients from initial briefing, creating the delivery team, seeing through tenders and negotiations, creating action plans, administering terms of contracts or bespoke agreements. This is a highly visible client facing role, where you will be required to forge relationships and develop opportunities, whilst building internal and external relationships to ensure smooth project delivery.
Importantly, whilst working as part of a team you will need be a natural collaborator, with a nurturing side to mentor junior members of the team, or equally take advise from your peers. Teamwork is key.
Other skills and qualifications include:
- Degree in either Quantity Surveying, Building Surveying or other construction associated subject.
- RICS qualified, or near completion
- Experienced with JCT or D&B contracts
- Report writing, tenders and estimates.
- Residential and non-residential development projects with value up to £50m
- Strong communication skills, able to work within a team and healthy working relationships.
If you have the skills and drive required and want to work for a front running, multi-disciplinary consultancy, who value their staff, believe in individual growth and reward with a competitive salary and good range of benefits, then what are you waiting for…? Apply or call Rachel Gladdis.