We are engaged with a global sustainability consultancy who is seeking to appoint a Senior Sustainability Supply Chain Consultant based at their London offices. There will be some international travel involved with this position, including Europe and Global assignments.
This is a senior position where you will take the lead on search, implementation and business development supporting the company's strategy and offering within sustainable supply chains, working closely with top tier brands within the agricultural sector. The ideal candidate will have a strong management consulting background ideally 5-7 years within consultancy, project management and business development in the corporate sector. The role will have one potentially two direct reports and report to the Director of Sustainability Supply Chains. You will be responsible for mentoring and guiding junior staff on projects and support the growth of the business across the Southern Hemisphere.
The ideal candidate:
- Management consulting background; 5-7 years
- Degree within ideally Agronomy, Environmental Sciences or related disciplines
- Experience in managing international teams
- Experience in sustainability and supply chain
- Practical experience with agricultural supply chains
- Additional languages ideally; Spanish, French, German or Swedish
- Proven track record within the relevant fields
- Great communication skills
If this position could be of interest and you have the desired experience and skills please contact Vildan on 01202 888 986 ext 283.