Our client is an innovative global engineering organisation who have a very solid reputation in the sector. This role involves requirements capture, design, implementation, test, installation and maintenance of SCADA PLCs within control and monitoring systems, predominantly in the Rail sector.
What are my Responsibilities?
- Technically understanding our customer requirements and then ensuring that a solution is designed and implemented in a methodical manner utilising industry best practices.
- Engineering elements of a project and liaising closely with all members of the design team.
- Deliver assigned activities within agreed timescales and budgeted costs.
- Develop a firm understanding and appreciation of system design, development of system design, safety concepts and associated decision making as applied to applicable industries.
- Application of appropriate standards, processes, procedures, and tools throughout the project life cycle.
- Deliver assigned task in accordance with Company Safety and Quality procedures and all applicable legislative, safety and customer requirement.
What experience do I need to apply for this role?
- Proven experience in SCADA/PLC design and programming, preferably to the Rail market.
- Sound knowledge of SCADA system architecture and functionality.
- Degree or equivalent in a relevant subject preferred.
- Working towards professional status with a relevant institution.
- Experience and knowledge of engineering processes at all stages of the engineering lifecycle.
They are well respected and are known to look after their staff offering a competitive package, bonus scheme, private healthcare, interesting & challenging projects to work on as well as a good working environment and genuine career progression
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please do not hesitate to get in contact with Carolina Marticorena
We look forward to receiving your application.