Senior Technical Surveyor
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Technical Surveyor to join our Client, a specialised environmental & technical consultancy, with the opportunity to develop your career prospects.
Part of the successful candidate's role will be to develop and manage their Technical Service and assist their clients with transactional and debt based instructions.
- Land / property condition assessments.
- Preparing proposals and drafting inter-group contracts and contracts for external Associates.
- Manage team operations and ensure projects are correctly managed and executed.
- Undertaking QA / technical review of technical due diligence reports.
- MRICS qualified.
- Experience building surveying sector (7+ years' experience).
- Experience in cost modelling across all property sectors and construction types.
- Broad knowledge of mechanical and electrical building services systems.
If you are interested or would like more information about the role, then please contact Bev Brackpool on firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01202 888 986.