- Production of Technical Studies
- Production of Transport Assessments
- Production of Travel Plans
- Production of CLP & DSP reports
- Preparation of PERS and CERS reports
- Developing and commission traffic surveys
- Production of other transport projects as these arise and ensuring outputs are delivered on time
- Ability in using junction modelling programs, such as ARCADY, PICADY, LINSIG and TRANSYT, as well as the TRICS database
- Developing innovative transport solutions to serve and benefit clients
- Contributing to the technical development of the transport function in the UK.
- Specific BIM responsibilities.
The Senior Transport Planner will be responsible for the management and development of the junior staff and team as part of the project management and delivery. You will be a team player and able to contribute to a dynamic group as well as producing clear and well-structured reports with minimal guidance from project managers.
Qualifications and Experience
- HNC level
- Previous experience in transport assessments
- Good written and verbal communication
- Proven track record
- Good team player
- Commercially aware
- Ability to use:
- CAD experience
- AUTOTRACK experience
- Track record in managing junior staff as part of a project team
- Knowledge/Experience of working to BIM level 2
Interested? Get in touch...