Allen & York are pleased to be working with a market leading waste and recycling business who are continuing their commitment to safety by recruiting 3 new safety co-coordinators into the business. The organisation are the largest of its kind in the UK and have branched to gain market shares in Europe and the US. As the business grows they are diversifying into new markets whilst remaining focussed on being a sustainable and environmentally friendly company.
As a Health and Safety Co-ordinator you will be expected to work across multiple sites to co-ordinate and promotive positive SHE activities whilst ensuring compliance.
- To provide strong and proactive safety advice across multiple site
- To advise and support management on HSE matters
- To make change recommendations to management which reflect regulatory requirements and internal policy
- To assist in the development and delivery of clear, measurable SHE targets and KPI's
- Regular SHE performance updates and reporting
- Promotion of a positive HSE culture
- To highlight sub-standard HSE performance and recommend improvements
- Identification and management of new risks
- Investigate incidents and recommend improvements to ensure it does not re-occur
- NEBOSH certificate
- IEMA or equivalent environmental qualification
- Experience in waste, manufacturing, warehousing and heavy industry sectors
- Full clean driving licence
To discuss these exciting opportunities please apply or contact Jack on 01202 888986