Allen and York are recruiting for a nationwide waste management organisation for a SHEQ Advisor to be based between Kent and Dorset.
You will assist the site management team to maintain and develop the health & safety culture and compliance.
Duties will include:
- Maintain high standards of health, safety and environmental compliance.
- Risk assessments, COSHH assessments, developing safe systems of work.
- Monitoring of equipment and environmental readings i.e. temperature and ventilation.
- Maintain IMS and accreditation 9001, 14001, 18001
- PPE and toolbox talks
- Work with leadership to support and develop all health, safety, environmental and quality standards and issues.
- Ideally educated to degree level with an interest or subject relevant to HSE field
- Nebosh general certificate would be preferred
- Background in waste, utilities, construction or similar site based environment
- Full driving license
- Flexibility to work between sites and spend a night away each week.
- Team player, able to work without supervision and manage own time efficiently.
As a growing business, there is opportunity to learn and make this role your own. To find out about the role benefits and expectation please send your details to Rachel Gladdis, or call 01202 888986