Fantastic opportunity to work for a leading Civil Engineering & Utilities company currently looking to hire an experienced and qualified SHEQ Advisor to join their fast-growing team based in London.
The successful candidates must have experience of working on sub-station/power station construction projects.
The successful candidate will be required to assist the SHEQ Management in the implementation of Group SHEQ Management Systems and provide SHEQ advice and support to employees.
Responsibilities will include:
- To implement and maintain group health & safety policies and ensure best practice codes are adhered to according to local standards and legislation.
- Advise, guide and coach all personnel with the implementation of the Company Procedures
- Advise on all current occupational H&S and environmental legislation
- Organise and chair monthly health & safety minutes to senior members of staff and provide minutes and necessary actions.
- Produce monthly reports from the health & safety department with regards to company performance.
- Audits and Inspections of health & safety practices to be carried out across the business.
- Experience of advising in a multi-site environment
- Undertake regular reviews of the performance of personnel and contractors with regard to meeting the HS&E operating standards
Knowledge, Experience and qualifications required:
- Operational experience within the Construction Sector, specifically Power Generation
- Vast knowledge of relevant HSQE systems (ISO14001, ISO9001 and OHSAS18001)
- NEBOSH General or Construction Certification
- Graduate Member of IOSH (ideally working towards CMIOSH)
- Excellent communication skills and an adaptable team member
- At least 5 years’ experience in a SHEQ Advisor role
- IEMA desirable
This opportunity of SHEQ Advisor offers a flexible salary of £40,000 pa plus excellent company benefits.
If you have the correct qualifications and experience for this role please apply below and I will contact you directly to discuss this position in more detail. Alternatively please contact Rob Knowles on 01202 888986 or email@example.com
Please be advised if you have not heard back from us within two weeks then, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.