Allen & York are delighted to have been engaged by a multi-disciplined, environmental consultancy who develop projects within a range of niche areas from air quality to contaminated lands. They are looking for a committed in-house SHEQ Manager to take a strategic role to ensure compliance across the business of over 100 employees at 3 sites.
Their client base spans across public and private businesses within both SMEs and larger organisations.
- Responsibility for the development and implementation of all company policy and procedures realting to health, safety, quality and environment
- Comply with relevant governance and legislation across all operations
- Travel to our offices and sites around the UK regularly
- Create a safe work environment that ensures client expectations are fulfilled to a high quality standard
- Previous experience within a SHEQ Manager role
- NEBOSH Diploma preferred
- Experience within a consultancy an advantage
- Full understanding of relevant UK Health, Safety & Environmental legislation and standards including BSI ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and BS OHSAS 18001
- Experience of delivering results against operational and cost targets
- A full UK driving licence
- Investment in CPD through learning and development opportunities
- Retail Discounts
- Childcare Vouchers
- Reward scheme