A strong opportunity has arisen for a site investigation engineer from either a GeoEnvironmental or Geotechnical background, to join a sector leading organisation in their Yorkshire team.
You will be working on site managing various ground investigations for industrial, residential and infrastructure development. Experience managing similar projects within a consultancy setting is mandatory.
- Supervision of site investigations
- Logging of soil and rock in accordance with BS5930:2015
- Managing site investigation works, including pricing of works, dealing with suppliers and preparation of health and safety documentation
- Completion of Desk Top Studies
- Factual reporting, data processing with some interpretative reporting
- Assisting senior staff with project related duties
- Oversee department equipment - allocation, hire, servicing and repairs
- Travel and attend internal and external meetings as required
- Conduct internal paperwork as required
- Experience in the supervision and management of ground investigation contracts
- Experience in compliance with CDM regulations and production of H&S documentation
- Depending on qualifications already held the post holder will be expected to attend and pass internal and industry recognised external training courses
- Maintenance of ground investigation equipment
- Full valid UK driving license
Salary and benefits:
- £Commensurate with experience
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- A flexible benefits programme including the option to buy additional holidays and private health care
- Regular training and career development
This is a strong opportunity to join a market leading team at an exciting point of their development. Please contact Tom Herbert at Allen & York for more information.