|Job Title:||Site Manager (Recycling)|
|Contact Name:||Michael Nicholls|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Are you experienced in managing or supervising with a hands on approach? Do you have a proven track record of motivating staff and strive to hit targets? Is providing excellent customer service important to you?
Yes…? Then don't waste anymore time, we have the role for you.
We are looking to recruit a site manager experienced within the waste industry. If you're looking to recycle your skill set and become a valued employee of a fast growing, people orientated business then look no further. The responsibilities of the role are;
- Responsible for the onsite recycling process and depollution of End of Life Vehicles.
- Ensure that the admin work is being carried out correctly as per the DEFRA guidelines.
- Observe all health and safety requirements as directed.
- Report to senior management, providing daily figures and any defects on site.
- Being open and communicative with all other sites.
- Responsible for conducting employee annual reviews.
- Coordinate and attain productivity and targets in accordance with established policies and procedures
Further training can be provided relating to the recycling industry.
For more information about this position, please contact:
Mike Nicholls at ALLEN & YORK 01202888986 - email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.