Site SHE Advisor (Civil Engineering) - West London
Fantastic opportunity to work for a leading civil engineering, construction and infrastructure company currently looking to hire an experienced and qualified Site SHE Advisor to join their fast growing team based in West London.
The successful candidates must have experience of working within various high risk environments including contamination sites, gas works, power and substations.
Responsibilities will include:
- To implement and maintain group health & safety policies and ensure best practice codes are adhered to according to local standards and legislation.
- Providing Risk Assessments and Method Statements from sub contractors.
- Advise, guide and coach all personnel with the implementation of the Company Procedures
- Advise on all current occupational H&S and environmental legislation
- Organise and chair monthly health & safety minutes to senior members of staff and provide minutes and necessary actions.
- Produce monthly reports from the health & safety department with regards to company performance.
- Provide briefings and toolbox talks to managers and supervisors across the business.
- Audits and Inspections of health & safety practices to be carried out across the business.
- Experience of advising in a multi-site environment
- Undertake regular reviews of the performance of personnel and contractors with regard to meeting the HS&E operating standard.
- Promoting safety culture and continuous safety improvement within the business inline with company Incident Free Policies.
Knowledge, Experience and qualifications required:
- Operational experience within the Civil Engineering, Construction or Utilities Sector
- Tech IOSH (ideally working towards CMIOSH)
- NEBOSH General or Construction Certification
- CSCS Card.
- NEBOSH Diploma (Desirable)
- Excellent communication skills, must be a capable and competent HSE professional.
This opportunity of Site SHE Advisor offers a competitive salary and excellent company benefits.
If you have the correct qualifications and experience for this role please apply below and I will contact you directly to discuss this position in more detail. Alternatively please contact Ashley Smith on 01202 888986 or email@example.com
Please be advised if you have not heard back from us within two weeks then, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.