Site Waste Officer
Our Client, a UK energy company, is looking for a Site Waste Officer to join their team.
The successful candidate will provide onsite advice on legal requirements, industry standards and best practice regarding the management of conventional waste.
· Provision of technical advice which may affect Environmental Safety.
· Delivery of management arrangements and specifications relating to the management of conventional waste on site.
· Review of design documents, technical documents, tenders (RAMS etc.) in relation to conventional waste.
· Provision of technical advice in the design of packaging, storage and disposal for conventional waste.
· Provision of advice, control and supervision of activities, in relation to the management of conventional waste for our Client sites.
· Provision of technical support to the site development project.
Skills, Competencies and Qualifications:
· Degree or equivalent in an environmental, science or engineering subject.
· Working towards chartership of relevant professional institution.
· Excellent communication skills; both written and spoken.
· Ability to interface with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders.
· Knowledge of our Client's Management System.
We look forward to receiving your application. For further information, then please contact Charles Cocklin at Allen & York Ltd on 01202 888986.