We are recruiting for a Solar Project Manager on behalf of one our very reputable clients within the renewable energy space. The purpose of this role is to provide Project Management for the Solar O&M service within the Asset Management and Operations department in order to plan and execute a programme of upgrade, repair and remediation work on a portfolio of operational solar farms.
- Manage a pipeline of Project work through all stages including identification, quotation, approval, scheduling, planning, execution, technical completion, de-snagging, invoicing and warranty claims.
- Identify sources of new work from end of warranty inspections, maintenance inspection reports, serial defects and upgrade opportunities.
- Developing relationships with a selection of quality sub-contractors, managing their site works and providing timely feedback.
- Draw up a consolidated ongoing Project Plan to identify the resources, materials, plant, procedures, costs and timeframes.
- Execute the Project Plan in accordance with manufacturer's and warranty requirements.
- Ensure appropriate testing, commissioning and documentation is produced
- Coordinate with and provide relevant support to Wind and Battery Storage Project work.
Experience and Qualifications Required
- Electrical qualifications
- Relevant safety qualifications such as IOSH or SMSTS
- Project management qualifications desirable
- Experience managing a programme of electrical and civil project work
- Experience working on solar sites
- Experience producing project plans and programmes