Field Service Technician
- Start-up and commissioning of solar inverters in customer´s Photovoltaic Solar plant.
- Diagnose and repair of faulted inverters on field.
- Complete and turn in field reports that capture time and work completed on site.
- Proactively identify potential technical issues and suggest corrective actions.
- Provide diagnostic analysis, repair and/or preventative maintenance to customers.
- Responsible for physical installations such as connections , wiring, etc.
- Complete on-site system audits and evaluations.
- Reporting tasks.
- Fulfill internal and external documentation.
- Practice and adhere to safety and training.
- Ability to travel to solar plants when required (about 90% of the time)
- VET / HNC / University Degree / Engineer´s Degree in electricity, electronics or similar.
- Drivig license
- English speaker
Field Service Technician (High voltage)
Same as Field Service Technician role, but with this extra qualification/ experience:
- Senior Authorised Person certificate or HNC (Electricity).
- Experience changing Medium-Voltage transformers and /or Medium-Voltage Switchgear
- Experience with medium and high voltage connections / HV boot connectors