Allen & York are working in an exclusive partnership with Remediation Technologies, to bring onboard a key senior hire within their rapidly growing Spill Response team.
Since their inception, Remediation Technologies have provided specialist technical services to the contaminated land sector, and with this Senior hire are hoping to further establish their service offering within the spill response and ECM markets.
The role is varied, working as both a key point of contact for the smooth operation of site works as well as a commercial element, developing RemTech's position with UK based loss adjustors and underwriters.
RemTech are currently based in the East of England, and ideally the successful candidate would be within striking distance of the office location near Cambridge, however we would be open to pragmatic discussions for a candidate based further afield.
- Ensuring operations are carried out in a safe manner
- Champion in the promotion and assessment of Health and Safety practices within RemTech
- Ensuring projects are run and completed to programme and budget
- Organising relevant permits and site access
- Organising plant, machinery and materials
- Supervising trades and sub-contractors
- Identifying materials and equipment that may be required
- Ensuring that contractor activities are properly coordinated
- Ensuring that tasks are completed on time and to the required quality standards
- Take responsibility for health and safety on site
- Maintaining detailed and accurate site reports
- Communicate progress with senior management and clients
- Maintaining good, professional relationship with clients
Person Specification/ Qualifications:
- Must have had a leading role in spill response with client contact and management experience.
- Must have a track record of developing spill response business with a client account.
- Must be willing to travel to various sites across the UK and occasionally internationally
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multitask
- Interpersonal skills and confident in communication across all levels
- Good knowledge of current H&S legislation and requirements
- Experience of managing material and labour procurement / supply chains
- The ability to participate in site meetings with clients/engineers and associated professionals
- Good team working with the ability to motivate and encourage others
- Time management skills and the ability to manage and prioritise your own and others workloads
- Typically more than 5 years' experience in site management.
- Valid UK driving license.
- Holder of relevant professional qualifications (HNC/HND or degree level).
- Passport for travel outside the UK (some international travel may be required)
- Use of Microsoft Office suite.
- Demonstrable technical expertise in at least one remediation discipline.
- Use of AutoCAD/Draftsight (or similar).
RemTech have made significant strides over a relatively short period of time to become a respected name within the market. Buoyed by a healthy order book in 2021, they are excited to press ahead with this hire and capitalise further on recent successes. The role is available immediately and applications with be appraised and progressed as they are received.
Allen & York are handling the full lifecycle of the recruitment project and only applications via our channels will be accepted.
Contact Tom Herbert at Allen & York for more details, call 01202 888986 or email: email@example.com
Allen & York - delivering sustainable recruitment solutions since 1993