An exciting opportunity has arisen for a permanent Project Manager to join a strategic advisory firm which operates from 14 worldwide locations. Our client has successfully completed over 1000 engagements for more than 400 clients, providing high-level strategic / policy and investment advice. Their clients come to them with some of the most difficult global problems, seeking solutions where the obvious ones have failed.
Based in Nigeria, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to apply private sector skills to global challenges within an entrepreneurial working environment. You will also lead high-performing teams that drive the delivery of innovative and results-oriented solutions for clients, by proposing tailored frameworks that address a client's specific challenges.
- Lead project teams in disaggregating problems and providing solutions to address them.
- Develop innovative strategies and solutions for our clients.
- Manage work streams and provide direction.
- Coach, manage and support junior team members.
- Oversee the quality of client deliverables.
- Actively contribute to our Client's firm-building initiatives.
- Minimum 2 years' strategy consulting experience as a manager at a leading international management consultancy and a 'top-performer' throughout tenure.
- Master of Business Administration or Master's Degree in Public Administration/ Policy
- Strong analytical abilities, both quantitative and qualitative.
- Ability to present information in an insightful and structured manner, both written and oral.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team and perform in an entrepreneurial atmosphere.
- A passion for international development, typically evidenced by a strong interest and prior exposure to global issues such as economic development, global health, education or the environment.
- Professionalism and demonstrated experience working with senior officials in the public and/ or private sector.
- Experience living and working in different cultures; time spent in developing countries strongly preferred.
- Sensitivity to the political and cultural environments of international public agencies or similar complex environments.
- Strong regional/in-country networks preferred.
- Demonstrated fluency with English speaking and writing skills; proficiency with other languages a plus.
We look forward to receiving your application. For further information, then please contact Chris Saunby at Allen & York Ltd on 01202 888986.