Great Contract Opportunity!
Do you have experience as a Structural/Civil Engineer? You will start your own team with 2 junior engineers. The role is on-going and you will develop your own team. All projects are within the Rail industry. However, not previous experience within the industry is required.
As a Design Engineer you will have:
- Familiarity within a design office.
- An excellent working knowledge of AutoCAD.
- Ability to read and understand client drawings.
- Ability to interpret client requirements and communicate these requirements to others.
- High level of written and verbal communication skills.
- Good computer literacy (MS Office and CAD.)
- Ability to work well within a team and within a highly pressurised environment.
- The ability to produce site schedules and detailed construction drawings.
- Familiarity within the rail sector advantageous.
Don't miss out this opportunity! Send your CV across or request more information today!