Great Contract Opportunity!
Do you have experience as a Structural/Civil Engineer? Excellent opportunity to join a company in Leeds. You will start your own team with 2 junior engineers. The role is for a specific project but as you will be creating your own team, this role has the option to extent the contract and keep working within the organisation. All projects are in the Rail industry. However, not previous experience within the industry is required.
As a Design Engineer you will have:
- Familiarity within a design office.
- An excellent working knowledge of AutoCAD.
- Ability to read and understand client drawings.
- Ability to interpret client requirements and communicate these requirements to others.
- High level of written and verbal communication skills.
- Good computer literacy (MS Office and CAD.)
- Ability to work well within a team and within a highly pressurised environment.
- The ability to produce site schedules and detailed construction drawings.
- Familiarity within the rail sector advantageous.
DOn't miss out this opportunity! Send your CV across or request more information to 01202 888 986.