Our client is one of the UK's most successful construction and infrastructure organisations working across a variety of high-profile projects in the private and public sector delivering excellence for its customers and supporting their workforce with a positive working environment.
This is a major five-year successor framework agreement, in excess of £250m, working for an internationally recognised organisation in the expansion and improvement of a site in Cumbria.
Experience and responsibilities:
- Major Contractor background preferred
- Experience of working on a large Nuclear project essential
- Site based - not able to work from home
- Engineering bias
- Temporary works experience - Temporary works Co Ordinator qualification preferable
- Nuclear experience preferred
- Relevant qualifications
- Major infrastructure projects experience
- Major structures experience including reinforced Concrete structures and steelwork/cladding
- Awareness of site construction practices and procedures
- Good communicator
- Good team player
- Used to working closely with supply chain and client
- Manage sections of work
- Commercially aware
- Experience and understanding of current Safety practices and requirements
- Attention to detail and processes
- Able to Achieve the required project delivery to the customers' objectives, while maintaining standards of health and safety, quality, environmental impact and cost control
- Excellent opportunity to further your professional career on this strategically important major project involving all aspects of heavy civils construction using innovatively designed temporary works and offsite prefabrication.
- You will be part of a great team delivering this important project to both high nuclear quality standards and a challenging delivery programme from the RC construction through to MEP installation and commissioning