Allen & York are pleased to have been engaged by a Global O&G Consultancy and design firm, to contact a Senior level search and add to their LNG and Hydrocarbons design team. This role can be based in London, or Houston Texas
The individual will have responsibility for overseeing technical aspects of multiple projects, proposals and strategic initiatives. The role will report to the Global Service Line Leader for Onshore, Midstream and LNG.
Your Experience in a similar setting will have equipped you with the following skills:
- Demonstrable experience in the evaluation of gas monetization strategies, typically including LNG, FLNG, Gas-to-power, CNG, pipeline, etc.
- Significant experience in LNG design, execution and consulting. Must be a leader in the field and include:
- Liquefaction pre-treatment requirements
- LNG technology evaluation and specification (licensed and open-art) across different regions and feed gas types
- Cryogenic equipment design and specification
- Cryogenic storage and transfer
- Alternative LNG applications (micro-scale, small-scale, mid-scale and floating)
- Significant experience in Gas Processing design and consulting. Must be a leader in the field.
- Experience working within a consulting or engineering-based business.
- Significant mid to senior level experience in a Leadership Engineering & Consulting role specifically in client management, pursuit leadership, review of technical work product, and
Responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Responsible for forecasting and owning global subject matter annual budget
- Responsible for development of the project owning forecast for the area of responsibility
- Lead the LNG technical community globally within the business line
- Aggregates content & methodologies to improve LNG offering - responsible for maintaining intellectual property and partnering opportunities
- Produces and drives thought leadership
- Actively mentor employees on LNG matters within the Business Line across locations
- Fosters and promotes networks of professionals supporting the Service Line
- Supports deep customer engagement to understand critical customer needs and helps position value added offering
- Supports multiple locations and projects with deep LNG technical domain knowledge
- Accountable for resolution of customer concerns and project execution as required
Business Development and Strategy
- Provide commercial guidance based on global experience to form big-picture vision and having the foresight to spot trends before competition can see it
- Contribute to the Business line short term, mid and long-term plans using external market knowledge and the understanding of internal structure
- Study the market to identify new problems, trends and recommend growth areas
Qualifications and Chartership:
- Relevant Engineering, Business or Industry related degree or equivalent qualification
- Extensive industry experience with solid experience in LNG
- Chartered engineer status preferred
Contact Tom Herbert at Allen & York (+441202 888986)