||UK - England - South East England, London
||about 4 years ago
Are you working in a sustainability role either within the construction or house building sector? Are you keen to further your career with an excellent company in London? If so, read on...
My client - an international house builder/developer - is looking for a Sustainability Advisor to join their Team and help to really drive forward sustainability issues and ensure that this is key to existing and future projects. You will be joining a local Team of four but you will be part of a larger Sustainability Team of 16.
The following skills and attributes are required:
- previous experience in either the construction or house building sector
- a relevant environmental degree
- strong report writing skills and an ability to draw up technical reports
- knowledge of Environmental Management Systems in accordance with ISO14001
- a good understanding of the sustainability agenda and new legislation
- experience of having worked on sites and as part of a Team
- the ability to work well on your own and manage your workload
- a willingness to spend significant time on site
- excellent communication skills and an ability to liaise with people at all levels
This is an excellent opportunity to further your career with a highly reputable company, so please contact Katie Pereira soon to find out more.