Are you currently working in the construction or property sector? Are you looking to join a growing company who construct beautiful homes and areas in the South East, with sustainability being very much at the centre of what they do? If so, please read on...
My client is looking for a Sustainability Advisor to join an established sustainability Team and work on a high profile regeneration project in West London. This is an excellent opportunity for you to progress your career and contribute to improving the area.
To be considered for the post, the following skills and experience are required:
- you will hold a relevant first degree in an environmental or related discipline
- experience of the construction industry, and of working on site, liaising with contractors
- you will regularly be on site ensuring compliance with the environmental management system and suggesting areas for improvement
- conducting audits will form part of the role
- experience of identifying training needs and delivering training on sustainability
- you will be familiar with current sustainability and environmental legislation, together with best practice
- strong communication skills, both verbal and written, as you will be liaising with people at different levels in the business and putting together sustainability reports
- proven project management skills
- you will have good organisational skills and be able to manage your time well. Moreover, you will be able to work well independent and be confident in your own decisions
- experience of having worked on large regeneration projects would be a distinct advantage, although it's not essential
If you tick all of the boxes and would like to find out more, please contact Katie Pereira on 01202 888986 ext 207. I look forward to receiving your application.