Are you working in sustainability in the construction sector? Do you have experience of working on large, infrastructure projects and are you keen to join a fantastic, well renowned company who are leading the way when it comes to sustainability? If so, read on...
Based in Central London and working on a range of high profile residential projects in Zones 1 and 2, I am looking for someone with a strong and proven sustainability background, having worked on similar projects in the construction sector, someone who's innovative and who can think on their feet, work independently and juggle a number of tasks consecutively.
To be considered for the role, the following skills and attributes are required:
- proven experience working in the construction industry
- experience of working on multiple, large scale projects
- you will be used to working on multiple projects at the same time, and being able to prioritise tasks
- your technical knowledge will extend to implementing sustainability initiatives and best practice on site, managing the Environmental Management System in accordance with ISO 14001, applying for consents and permits, conducting audits and providing training
- experience of dealing with social aspects of sustainability will also be a distinct advantage
- you will have a joint line report, one of whom is not a sustainability professional, and so your ability to influence and relay technical information is really important
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive, ambitious company working on some really high profile projects and work with a great Team of professionals. If you would like to find out more, please contact Katie Pereira on 01202 888986 ext 207. I look forward to receiving your application.