Everywhere the wind blows, energy flows!
Want to lead the teams supporting global wind farm operations and analytics?
Want to delve into the data, predict the future and maximise yield?
You will Lead a team of 5 to 10 analysts in the delivery of Renewable Energy Analytics services as part of an ongoing increase in capacity to meet the market needs. Technical, commercial and customer facing in nature.
To be successful at this role you will have a minimum 3 years' experience in the renewables industry technical consulting, delivering technical services and managing technical team's.
The role will also involve providing technical consulting services throughout the development and operation phases of renewable energy projects to developers, investors, owners and operators. (Onshore/Offshore Wind & Solar)
You will be required to plan and resource multiple projects on time and to budget and monitor teams work to meet required standards & best practice.
You will be skilled in creating a vibrant team spirit and good working environment and monitoring individual performance, management and development.
Your team will be delivering technical work including:
* Pre or post-construction energy production assessments, Site assessments.
* Produce detailed reports which review the feasibility of sites for development;
* Short-term forecasting, SCADA analysis, R&D projects as and when required.
* Monitoring the performance of operating wind farms for owners and lenders;
* Project management, including budget control, Proposal writing.
Apply to this fantastic opportunity to join a trail blazing organisation, with a good package, career progression and travel opportunities, give me a call on 01202 888986 Ext 294