Reached your vertical limit in your current role?
With your wide range of experience in vertical transportation equipment, sound financial management, fee proposals and works planning, you'll be flying high and relishing in the first class benefits.
Part of the Technical Associate - Vertical Transportation role includes providing technical management and advisory services to clients, carrying out audits, as well as preparing and presenting reports.
Technical Tasks include:
- Inspect and audit vertical transportation equipment to ensure the services are operating efficiently.
- Carry out inspections and management of cradle systems and prepare audit reports.
- Carry out audits and condition reports on existing equipment and advise on plant repairs and replacement programmes, budget requirements and prioritise key elements. Ensuring the works are undertaken at competitive market rates.
- Review Statutory Examination Reports and ensure that Clients are properly advised of statutory obligations.
- Monitor the contractor performance on planned preventive maintenance and minor works.
- Examine maintenance records, carry out checks on contractor invoices to ensure value for money.
- Advise Client and Tenants on compliance with current regulations. British Standards and statutory obligations.
- Respond to ad-hoc enquiries and provide advice and cost estimates for inclusion in service charge budgets; provide plant replacement programmes and works prioritisation, etc.
- Review progress on any landlord or tenant works and their impact on the operation of the property.
- Arrange chair/attend meetings with Clients and facilities managers and the appointed contractors to review their performance, additional works and any landlord or tenant related matters.
- Prepare ppm maintenance works tender documentation and obtain competitive tenders and tender analysis reports. Produce maintenance contract documentation.
With a competitive salary and bonus, you will feel fully supported to achieve your greatest ambitions.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, then give Tom a call on 01202 888 986 or send your CV to THerbert@allen-york.com