ALLEN & YORK and pleased to again be supporting the growth of one of the UK's leading Geo Environmental teams. The team is formed of over 100 ground quality professionals and has grown significantly in the last 5 years.
We are looking for a seasoned professional to help lead a relatively new service offering, within transactional due diligence. The current portfolio includes numerous large portfolio EDD projects working with legal institutions, private equity/financial firms, insurance companies and property agents. The current teams operate across the UK utilising the skills and knowledge of 200+ environmental consultants within the business.
The business has undergone a major acquisition in 2019 which has led to massive scope for development of this service line, and this would be a fantastic time to join the team.
Responsibilities will include
- Networking and client liaison / development both internal and external;
- Developing & implementing a structured business strategy to grow brand awareness;
- Presenting to client teams and at industry events;
- Delivering our EDD services including identifying opportunities, proposal and cost preparation and client follow up to secure work;
- leading environmental frameworks with blue chip organisations;
- Working across the business to put together teams as required for EDD / M&A project requirements;
- Full project cost control and financial / budget management.
- A primary degree in a relevant environmental science discipline, geology or engineering as well as;
- In depth awareness and understanding of the UK / Global transaction advisory market conditions and economic drivers for investment.
- You will have in depth experience and a track record of successfully securing work and managing single and multi-site EDD projects from project inception through to report delivery and client management;
- You will demonstrate an aptitude for continued learning and career development, as a member of a relevant professional organisation;
- Client focused - client facing, confident communicator (written and verbal);
- You will have ability to provide high level advice at short notice and the ability to work within demanding timescales as required by client project requirements.
This is a strong opportunity to join one of the fastest growing Environmental Consultancy groups at a period of investment and expansion. You will be a key figure within the EDD team for years to come with scope to shape the future of this high performing team.