Allen & York's GE team are pleased to have been engaged by one of our largest clients to bring our board a Technical Director into their award winning SER team.
The SER team provides a comprehensive range of investigation, assessment and remediation services to both public and private sector clients in the UK and overseas. The projects are multi-award winning; including advanced conceptualisation, high resolution site investigation; innovative remediation methods and R&D projects.
Overview of Role
The successful candidate will take a leading role in geo-environmental remediation projects for property development scenarios; i.e. being able to combine engineering geology needs alongside both active and passive remediation requirements. This is a combined technical delivery and business development role allowing a degree of flexibility in duties to suit the needs of the business and the individual. Projects will largely comprise regeneration projects and could be located anywhere in the UK; occasionally overseas.
- Focus on technical leadership linked to supporting business development.
- Lead our Community of Practice in ex-situ remediation and/or engineering geology
- Promote external communications in the market place
- Line management duties to senior team
Skills and Experience:
- Motivation, enthusiasm and a desire to deliver exceptional outcomes
- Solid Geological, Geoscientific and/or Civil Engineering background
- Chartered Professional
- Driving license
- CL:AIRE COP Qualified Person
- NQMS, SiLC, RSoBRA or RoGEP accredited
- MSc or PhD in relevant subject
- Academic/Trade press publication history
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a top end, award winning international consultancy group in a role that will shape the development of the team in the coming years. Contact Tom Herbert for more details. 01202 888 986