Technical Services Manager
A leading services provider is looking for a Technical Services Manager to be responsible for the management of a regional Life Cycle Asset Management Programme with a Pharmaceuticals client. This role is based in Hertfordshire with travel to surrounding areas.
- Verification of asset changes through the agreed Global Matrix score chart
- Creation and scheduling of assessment update requests
- Populate asset information on the life cycle asset management system and update after completion of capital projects ensuring reflection of scores
- Identify total costs of maintenance to help promote investment sponsorship
- Update all processes including introductory or refresher training programmes in accordance with strategy and objectives
- Manage performance, HR and development of all direct reports
- Provide quarterly and ad hoc updates to Site Leads and Directors at on site meetings, outlining investment project opportunities and risk mitigation status
- Use Lean Six Sigma principles to modify the life cycle programme to improve outcomes and adapt to client changing needs.
- Raise or follow task based risk assessments, COSHH, Manual Handling and compliance matters ensuring standards are fully met.
- Ensure upon completion of engineering work that plant, equipment, plantrooms and switch rooms are free from waste and debris
- Act as a receiving authority under permit to work systems and procedures
Skills you will possess;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Building Services industry
- Previous supervisory/ line management experience
- Formal electrical apprenticeship or equivalent City & Guilds/ HNC/ Degree level experience
- Experience in Pharmaceutical/ Regulated working background
- Low Voltage/High Voltage AP Training
- 17th Edition Wiring Regulations
- cGxP Experience/ Training
- C&G 2391 Inspection/ Testing desirable
Our client is offering a competitive remuneration package including a car/car allowance.
This is a great opportunity for an individual who is looking for genuine career progression within a company who strongly believes in the career development of their employees.
We look forward to receiving your application.