|Job Title:||Tipper / HGV 2 Driver|
|Contact Name:||Michael Nicholls|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Don't skip this opportunity... Tip your career in the right direction.
If you hold a HGV 2 license, CPC and have experience within the waste and recycling industry then we can help you drive your way to a successful career. We are recruiting on behalf of a well established, family run business who are dedicated to providing an excellent service.
The responsibilities and requirements:
- Responsible for ensuring that refuse / recycling material collections are completed.
- Reporting of any incidents or accidents regardless of location.
To assist new and existing team members in sharing experience and ideas
- Collecting recycling material in a safe manner and unloading the vehicle at the designated disposal point.
- You should hold a minimum of a Class 2 Licence. You must have a fully valid Driver CPC.
- Multi-skilled driver ideally with experience of the waste industry and of Industrial and Commercial Collections.
- Physically able to perform manual tasks.
- High regard to Health and safety and following procedures.
For more information about this position, please contact:
Mike Nicholls at ALLEN & YORK
We look forward to hearing from you.