£28,000 - £32,000
To provide high quality planning advice and support to private and public-sector clients as part of a
professional and commercial team of experts. In particular:
- Undertake planning research and analysis
- Provide accurate and timely advice to clients
- Review local and national planning policy
- Prepare planning applications. Including planning statements
- Write and submit appeals
- Site visits
- Attend meetings with senior planners with clients, local authorities
- Draft reports and make recommendations
- Attend public meetings or planning committees
- Maintain an awareness of planning policy and practice, market conditions and the impact of government policies
- Be creative and original to come up with solutions to satisfy all parties
- Work to tight deadlines to meet client expectations
- Any other duties commensurate with the level of the post as may be required
We are seeking an ambitious and motivated individual who is keen to meet the challenges of working in a highly commercial, professional consultancy practice.
Your planning skills are evident and you can demonstrate excellent project management skills, good financial awareness and an enthusiasm for getting involved in business development. Indigo works across all sectors of planning and you will have the opportunity to experience a diverse portfolio of projects, working with prestigious clients and the very best planning professionals.
Culturally, you are a natural collaborator and see the importance of sharing knowledge and working as part of a team.
The successful candidate will be MRTPI or working towards it, with two plus years' experience.
Salary: Competitive rates
Bonus: Yes (depending on individual and company performance)
Pension: Yes (up to 6% matching)
Life Assurance: 3 x salary
Annual Leave: Up to 30 days (23 basic plus Bank Holidays and service days)