We are recruiting for a Transmission, Distribution and Generation Leader for our client who is a global consultancy organisation. You will be providing input and engagement to the company’s strategy and business plans.
- Develop and display a high level of commercial and entrepreneurial expertise in the exercise of the duties of the role to deliver the Business Unit plan and achieve targets
- Work closely with the business unit client relationship staff to attract and retain clients, actively networking with key clients to develop and consolidate enduring relationships and become consultant of choice
- Ensure rigorous implementation of review process to enable clear understanding of risk and opportunity positions, within projects and/or at a wider business level.
- Ensure all bids are fully compliant and commercially sound, in line with agreed authorisation levels.
- Provide sound and effective leadership to the business unit team(s), leading by example to achieve company goals and championing an entrepreneurial and quality culture
- Provide context and clarity on the business unit’s plan to ensure the team understand it and the role they play in its achievement
- Develop the team to its full potential, building strong engagement and morale
- Ensure through effective delegation, that appropriate technical reviews of projects is carried out and any issues that arise are closed out
- Effective and enduring relationships with other teams in the office, region, and other offices and external bodies to foster co-operation and collaboration to develop.
- Encourage and foster an environment where a high level of technical innovation problem solving and the culture of the team, will flourish, leading by example
- Ensure that the requisite Health and Safety training is delivered to the appropriate staff and awareness is widespread
- Ensure compliance with company systems and continuous learning is at the heart of all commissions
- Relevant degree recognised by the relevant Industry Association or Institute.
- Post graduate qualification an advantage.
- Ten years of post-graduate experience, including relevant management experience.
- Recognised leader in specialist discipline.
- Proven record in building and maintaining effective client relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, with good influencing, motivating and delegation skills.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills (both internally and externally).