An amazing opportunity has arisen to work with a forward thinking and responsive consultancy who specialise in both private and public sector environments with sustainability and excellence at the fore front of achieving success.
If you are a Principal/Senior engineer with experience in Highways, Drainage and Bridges design and are looking for the next step in your career to move into a management position, where you will be nurtured and supported to achieve both company and personal fulfilment, please read on.
- My client are looking for a knowledgeable, practical and dynamic senior engineer to join the team in the North, responsible for two sites, Leeds and Manchester
- Report Directly to the Service Director
- Working as the Senior Manager within Transport and infrastructure design with responsibility for technical and financial performance.
- Monitor and report on financial performance of both sites and identifying possible outsourcing
- Leading future strategies
- Working with the wider team to address the operational management of the business.
The Design teams you will be managing combine their expertise in the field with the goals of the company and client focusing on high quality and value.
The requirements and demands of this important role are such that the individual will be expected to consistently display the following personal attributes and skills:
- Currently an experienced Principal Engineer looking for their next challenge or looking for the next step in your management career within Transport & Infrastructure Design
- Excellent communicator, both written and oral
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships at all levels both internally and externally
- A 'self-starter' with drive, positivity and enthusiasm and a strong desire to succeed
- Commercially aware with effective influencing and negotiating skills, as well as an aptitude to develop emerging and new client relationships
- A visible and participative technical leader, willing and able to take responsibility and be held to account for the service that T&I Design
- An ability to help build and develop a strong, collaborative relationship across the T&I Service and with the rest of the business
- Technical independence within the field of T&I Design
- Reliable and trustworthy; acts with consistency and integrity
If you are looking for a tremendous opportunity to work alongside some talented engineers where the requirement to excel is second nature and where your skills will be tested and the work varied, please apply.
We look forward to receiving your application.