Waste and Resources Consultant
£25 - £28K
Leading global waste recovery and energy consultancy have ambitious growth plans for 2018 and are looking to recruit into their growing Resource Efficiency team. You will ideally have worked within the waste and resources sector or manufacturing industry and have experience of recovering resources, products and/or energy from waste.
- To provide technical expertise for a variety of waste recovery consultancy projects.
- Support the creation of wider service offerings arising from resource recovery, process optimisation and process evaluation opportunities.
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree in a STEM discipline (first degree is desirable). An MSc or higher would be advantageous.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions, and make recommendations.
- Ability to work in challenging situations, possess a "can do" attitude, able to devise new approaches to problems encountered.
- Ability to lead and motivate, willingly takes ownership of issues and seeks team participation to achieve best solution.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Excellent IT skills
- Flexible approach to work
- Eligible to work permanently in the UK
Culture & Benefits
- Full on-job training
- A contributory pension scheme
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Health plan
- Free Parking
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
We look forward to receiving your application.