Transfer Station Manager
Opportunity to join an innovative and dynamic Recycling and Waste Management company. You will be responsible for the compliance and management of all aspects of the waste processing site including safety, maintenance and legislative and regulatory requirements. In conjunction with ensuring all labour, plant and machinery are working at optimum levels of efficiency.
- To manage the supervisors and day-to-day operations of waste processing plant.
- Ensure delivery on key operational KPIs to optimise operational performance.
- Ensure all maintenance programmes are in place and adhered to for all processing, static and mobile plant.
- Ensure that processing and plant data is collected and recorded as required.
- Manage the waste logistics for outgoing streams, working closely with the internal bulk haulage department and external hauliers to ensure all waste and recycling streams are managed to the highest levels of efficiency and compliance.
- Ensure compliance with all planning and permit activities on-site.
- Ensure health, safety and environmental compliance.
Skills & Qualifications
- COTC - Waste treatment & transfer
- NEBOSH - preferable, not essential
- CPC - not essential.
- Experience in managing bulk waste transfer station and waste processing with extraction processes are essential.
- XL spreadsheet skills to a good level, including macros and formula building.
We look forward to receiving your application.
For more information about this opportunity, please contact Charles Cocklin at ALLEN & YORK 01202 888 986.