Do you have a fluid approach to Water Operations?
Can you help utilities utilise your expertise?
UK utilities are facing a period of unprecedented change, are you the operations guru to support the transition?
Our client is an innovation and transformation consultancy looking for talented sector specialists to help support their current client base and impressive growth strategy in their Water Practice team.
UK utilities are facing a period of unprecedented change. In water, there are major initiatives underway on water trading, abstraction reform, developing new markets, retail competition and a growing focus on resilience and the consequences of climate change.
In addition to understanding each of these initiatives, you will deliver performance requirements and balance the aspirations of customers, regulators and shareholders.
You will be a natural leader, with excellent communication, relationship building and influencing skills and possibly led operational / asset management teams.
Using your deep understanding of water and wastewater processes and assets. You will have experienced in performance commitments, strategic, technical and operational activities.
To be successful at this role you will have strong project management skills, demonstrating the capacity to lead substantial multi-disciplinary and/or operational improvement projects.
You will have an excellent understanding of:
· Totex, cost benchmarks and techniques to optimise & improve efficiency.
· Operational and asset risk, risk based decision making and the line of sight between corporate objectives and operational activity.
· Resilience including tactical and strategic mitigation options and their implementation in Water Utilities.
· Utility procurement processes, supply chains and direct procurement.
- Apply to this fantastic opportunity to join a trail blazing organisation, with a good package, career progression and travel opportunities, give me a call on 01202 888986 Ext 294